This multi-day course focuses on preparing participants for the Project Management Institute’s Professional Business Analyst (PBA) certification. The course includes almost 1,000 practice questions designed to help you learn the material. The PMI-PBA recognizes knowledge of business analysis principles, practices, tools and techniques across a variety of industries. This course walks students through those concepts and follows PMI’s exam content outline.
- Learn key terminology used in the field of business analysis.
- Learn the tools, techniques, and processes used to assess business needs.
- Learn the process, tools and techniques used to plan business analysis.
- Learn the analytical processes used in business analysis.
- Learn how traceability and monitoring is done within business analysis.
- Learn how business analysts evaluate solutions and processes for meeting business needs
- Learn the other skills needed to pass the PMI-PBA exam.
Individuals or groups desiring to pass the PMI-PBA certification exam. The course allows candidates to claim 35 contact hours or PDUs.
Candidates must hold a secondary degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree or global equivalent), and 7,500 hours (5 years) working as a practitioner of business analysis within the last eight years, OR a bachelor’s degree or higher degree (or global equivalent), and 4,500 hours (3 years) working as a practitioner of business analysis. Qualifying for the exam also requires 35 contact hours for which this course can be used.