PMP Exam Prep – ILT
March 15 @ 12:00 am - March 17 @ 12:00 am MDT$1995
This course has been designed to prepare participants to take the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam 2021 edition. This is NOT an introduction to project management course. This course reviews all of the material covered on the 2021 exam and provides over 1,000 practice questions to prepare participants to succeed. The course follows PMI’s exam specification outline.
- Learn key terminology used in the field of project management.
- Learn the tools, techniques, and lifecycles used by a wide range of organizations.
- Learn how organizations most commonly plan projects.
- Learn the analytical processes used in project management.
- Learn how projects are tracked and performance is monitored.
- Learn how project managers evaluate solutions and processes to meet organizational needs.
- Learn the other skills needed to pass the PMI-PMP exam.
- Learn the most common mistakes on the PMP Exam.
- Learn about your professional responsibility.
- Build your own custom study plan.
Individuals or groups desiring to pass the PMI-PMP certification exam. It is recommended a candidate have already achieved their 4,500 or 7,500 required hours of experience prior to taking the course.
Candidates must hold a secondary degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree or global equivalent), and 7,500 hours (5 years) working as a practitioner of project management within the last eight years, OR a bachelor’s degree or higher degree (or global equivalent), and 4,500 hours (3 years) working as a practitioner of project management. Qualifying for the exam also requires 35 contact hours for which this course can be used.